Saturday, February 18, 2023

Cunterfeit Kit Challenge Blog - Just the Gist of It - Pocket pages

 Part of my February Counterfeit Kit 

I included in February Counterfeit Kit some papers especially for the Just the Gist of It. 

This is what I included for Just the Gist of it.

1. Grab a couple of scrap pieces of paper.
2. Add a couple of 4x6 or 3x4 journaling cards.
3.  Picke one stamp.
4. Pick a punch or die.


From this I made 2 pocket pages, one 12x12 and the other 8 1/2 x 11.

First up is the 12x12 pocket page.

I used the one of the 4x6 and 2 of the 3x4 journaling cards. The rest is made from my pile of scraps. I inked the edges of a couple of the photo mats and stamped a row of hearts with the same ink. The heart was one of many I included in my CKC February 2023 - So much to Celebrate kit.

Her is the 8 1/2 x 11 pocket page.

I used two of the 4x6 journaling cards that was included in my kit along with several of the hearts, camera and the birdie with the Santa hat. We are always buried in snow in February, so it makes sense to me. I added in the paperclip on the 3x4 card.

I still have scraps left and have a plan to use more of them up. 

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: