Monday, March 27, 2023

Birthday Card

 I pulled in the 6x6 paper pads  and stamps to make three more Birthday Cards from my CKC March 2023 - Adventure Beings Here fit. 




Card#1:

I added in purple paper and an embossing folder for this one/ I stamped the image, used colored pencils then re-stamped the image and fussy cut out the gnome fairy.


She is specifically colored in purple as that is recipient's favorite color. 

Card #2: 

I did the same process for this card - stamped colored and re stamped. She is colored in oranges. The background paper is from the baggie of scraps that was included in my kit.


Card #3:

I added an extra mat underneath the colored image. 



 Each card has a stamped and clear embossed image on it. I used Tim Holtz Distress in for envelope. I was able to personalize each of the Birthday Cards with the colors I used to what they like.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: