Thursday, February 21, 2008

Valentine's Day Card



It's not the traditional Valentine Day Card. I have a heart for every year we have been together... And that's a lot of hearts.



I used one of the hearts as a template to cut out the transparency hearts. I used a red or pink permanent marker to trace around the heart and then cut outside of the line so that it would show of the finished heart transparency. The transparency hearts are stamped, embossed, and a quote glued to the back of the heart.



Some of the paper hearts are double sided paper. When I couldn’t find the paper I wanted I made my own double sided paper. These hears are stamped or have a sticker or ribbon on them.

Recipe: Paper: Cricut Reds, Fresh Paint Mettallic Patterns in Pink and Red Stamps: Love Foam Stamps from Making Memories Ink: Black, Gold, Red, Pink Embossing Powers: Red and Gold Cricut: Geroge Other: ribbon gold and white scraps, left over stickers, stapler, hole punch, decorative scissors, Ice Stickers gold and Xmas Red DigitalSets: Dahlia Co Designs- You are Loved, Lindsay Jane Designs - My Valentine

No comments: