Monday, June 16, 2008

Cards

These are cards that I had started and then put away and brought out and put away. It's one of the projects I need to finish. The cards go into an odd sized envelope that I'm trying to use up. Both card bases are scraps from other projects


The image comes from Dover Publications and is one of the ones I used in making these tags. I printed this image out on vellum and embossed it and matted it with white instead of black.


The scallops on both of the cards were done with the corner rounder Punch.
I'm not sure I'm done with this Little Birdie card. I just doesn't look done yet, so it will hang around for a little bit. I punched out the square in the front of the card and one out of green. The bird I cut around and glued to the green.







Recipe: Stamps: In the Garden set - bird, Ink: Black Misc: corner rounder punch, square punch, Paper: Scraps

No comments: