Sunday, June 8, 2008

Love - February

Caardvarks had a challenge in May to make a tag inspired by the month. I didn't participate in the challenge but I like the idea. I am going to make a tag for each month, and I will be using left overs and here is the first one.


The green base is 2 3/4" x 5". I have scalloped two pieces of the fresh Paint Metallic paper (the piece I choose was not large enough to cover the inside of the tag) using the corner punch. On top of that is a green piece from Cardmaker's Earthtones. I have no idea where the small green square if from.

The Heart was left over from another project and I used the Fabulous Finds to cut it out. It is actually from cardboard and sponges with two different colors of pink ink.

"Love" is cut from All Mixed up in white and a dark green. I sponged the white with the same two pink inks as the heart. I used the Shadow feature on the Cricut for the dark green paper. The flowers under the heart are from A Walk Through My Garden.

Recipe: Paper: Textured green cardstock, fresh Paint Metallic, Cardmaker's Earth Tones, Cricut: All Mixed Up, Fabulous Finds, A Walk Through My Garden Ink: Orchid and a dark pink.
Misc: corner punch, flowers, brads, glue and pop up dots

No comments: