Friday, July 11, 2008

Football Album

My husband's birthday is coming up and football season is just around the corner. Here is the football album I made for him. Everything on this is using the George cartridge.

Some of the pages I had to lay the paper down top side facing the mat and cut as it was going onto another piece of paper that was going to be the top. For the pocket pages, I cut my paper 6 1/2" wide by however long I wanted the pocket to be, (side that is cutting the holes line it up as you normally would and have the extra 1/2" on the other side of the mat), and just cut the holes on the 3rd page.




1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).