Thursday, July 17, 2008

"Some men see things. . .



as they are and say "Why?" I dream of things that never were and say "Why Not?" - George Bernard Shaw

This layout is for the July Quote Challenge at Gotta Pixel. Last summer when I attended the IRS forum in Chicago we went to the pier and there was a couple of these boats coming into the harbor.


I used the red paper in this kit and overlayed it with a picture that did not turn out so well, but it looks great cropped and partially transparent. I used Missed your Exit and Black Chancery for the fonts. Click here for the word art.



Recipe: Digital Kit by Emily Powers - Blossom

2 comments:

Cathie in UT said...

Great quote Cindy!
Thanks for sharing your files...one day I will get around to using all the great stuff my Cricut friends share!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).