Thursday, January 20, 2011

Our Family

Christina with Creations with Christina will be doing a monthly scrapbook challenge using last years photos. As you know I create many scrapbook pages, some for myself and some for others, so I'm going to do this challenge using 2011 as the year.



Here is a 12x12 layout for me. I haven't picked the photos yet and will add them later. The papers are from a Scrapbook Heaven kit. I just love the Basic Grey pattern paper and think it will set off the pictures I will eventually choose for this layout.





I used my Signo white pen to create the faux stitching and inked all the my edges. For the most part I did this layout without using Design Studio. I did use it to cut out the year and will post layouts and the file in the next few posts.



Thanks for stopping by.



Recipe:

Paper: Pink Paislee "Mistletoe and Company" Joyeux Noel 00226, Basic Grey Bowling Shoes, Box-1171, Cardstock: DCWV - Blue, Green and rust.
Alpah Stickers: Pink Paislee "Holly Doodle"
Cricut Cartridge: Country Life
Punches: Scallop oval punch, Oval punch
Ink: Inakadinkadoo - Burgundy; Versa Magic - Cloud White
Misc: Adhesive, crochet thread, Signo White pen

1 comment:

DIANA L. said...

Nice Layout Great Colors! TFS
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/