Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Pillow Box

The pillow boxes make great little packages to put assorted Valentine treats into. This one is made from the Wedding cartridge and I cut them out at 5" so that I could fit 4 on a 12x12 piece of paper.


I fill mine up before I decorate the outside of my box. I added a piece of binding around the middle, stamped on a tag and inked it with Vintage photo, added a heart, a couple of branches.

Thanks for stopping by.

Click here for the cut file - the pillow boxes only.

Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock - DCWV; Pattern Paper - Tajmahal Stack
Cricut Cartridges: Wedding and Tags, Bags Boxes and More for the tag
Ink: Versamark - Red,
Stamp: Inkadinkado - Heartful of Love
Punches: Paper Shapers - Folk Heart; Martha Stewart - branch
Misc: adhesive, crochet thread

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [12 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Feb. 12, 2011. Thanks again.