Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March CD Calendar

I decided I needed some bright spring colors for this month.


The little green flower is made from three shamrock, sprayed with glimmer mist then formed int a flower shape. I used my stickles to make the swirl bling. I copied one of the premade swirl blings and used a transparency to mark my dots, then transferred this to the calendar. At every dot I just used a little bit of stickles to make my bling.


I also added a little bit of bright green pom pom ribbon to the bottom of the calendar.
Thanks for stopping by.
Click here for the cut file.
Recipe:
Paper: DCWV cardstock - black, white, blue and green; Pattern Paper - Citrus Stack
Cricut Cartridges: Designers Calendar, George, From My Kitchen
Misc: adhesive, stickles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [02 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Mar. 02, 2011. Thanks again.