Friday, May 13, 2011

I lov you . . .

Here is the third set of double page layouts from the Piggy Tales Kit.





I love the polka dot chipboard letters that were included in the kit. This page was one of the ones that came as part of the project list. I just changed it from a 12x12 page to a 11x8.5 page.




I used the same punch on the cardstock to help tie both pages together. The striped paper is from cutting the 12x12 paper down to 8.5x11 and was a perfect accent for page two.

As usual I created a Design Studio File for this layout, I have not cut the file yet so let me know if there are issues. Click here for the file. Thanks for stopping by.


Disclosure: I'm not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Recipe:
(Piggy Tales Kit included the chipboard letters and various chipboard tags)
Paper: Piggy Tales Kit, DCWV cardstock
Ink: Inkadinkadoo - Coffee Bean
Punch: Martha Stewart - Swirling Lace
Cricut Cartridges: Accent Essentials, All Mixed Up, George, Fabulous Finds,Plantin SchoolBook
Misc: Twine, adhesive and pop up dots.

No comments: