Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Crayon Box - Tags Bags Boxes and More Seires #2

I like to put the little doodling pages and mini albums that I make into the crayon box before I give them away. The Crayon Box is on page 129 of the handbook.

I used the 12x12 mat, Fit To Page and Blackout Features to cut my card stock base. The Cricut will cut this out at 8 3/4". Once it is cut I score, fold, and ink the edges of the box.

Here is what the card stock looks like cut out. I inked the edges. There is small oval that will fit on the flap if you choose to decorate the flap.


The mini notebook I made is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. I use the bind it all and the small wires to put the notebook together with about 30 pages.




It fits nicely in the crayon box




If you missed the Shopping Bag Series #1 click here.

Click here for the cut file.

Thanks for stopping by.


Recipe:

Paper: DCWV -Cardstock tan and green; DSP - Animal Crackers Stack

Ink: Inkadinkadoo - old olive

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi there, I just found your blog and I am so glad I did! I have a question what is pg 129 of the handbook mean? This is such a cute project and I would love to try and make it! Thanks, Theresa
tmdettloff@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [24 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

cinmfoster said...

Hi there, I just found your blog and I am so glad I did! I have a question what is pg 129 of the handbook mean? This is such a cute project and I would love to try and make it! Thanks, Theresa
By Theresa on Crayon Box - Tags Bags Boxes and More Seires #2 on 8/23/11