Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just Because . . .

I needed a card for my Brother-In-Law and his new wife.  They had gotten married in June and are have the reception and new home over the weekend.

Please remember that you can make any picture bigger by clicking on it.


I used the medallion stamp on the outside of the envelope.  I just love this stamp.



I used the medallion stamp on the front of the card then layered the punched and die cut shapes on the front of the card.  Everything is inked with Basic Black.  I added a bit of sheer ribbon from my stash.  I don't have the butterfly punch so I fussy cut around the butterfly.





I used the flat back pearls in the center of the butterfly and only glued the center part down and left the wings free.

I added another butterfly on the opposite side of where I'll put my message. 





I really like how this card turned out. 


Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.


Recipe: Paper: Stampin' Up - Bazzil - Tangelo Blast; The Paper Company - Charcoal Grey; Scraps of Cardstock - white Ink: Stampin' Up - Tangerine Tango and Basic Black
Stamps: Stampin' Up - Medallion, Punch Potpourri, Notably Ornate
Dies: Sizzix -Sizzlits Decorative Label Set #4
Punches: Stampin' Up - Word Window, Modern Label, Extra Large Decorative Punch, 2x1 3/8 Oval; Martha Stewart - Daisy Fan Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug - Texture Misc.: adhesive, pop up dots, ribbon - offray sheer, flat back pearls from Stampin' Up Pretties kit

No comments: