Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Haunting - Day 12

Today is the last day of the 12 Days of Halloween and I hope you have enjoyed my projects.  If you misses any of the 12 Days of Halloween click here.  I have a 12 x12 layout to share with you.   Remember you can click on any photo to see it larger.




I have inked around all the edges of the black cardstock with orange and black ink on the "Happy Haunting" title.  The spiders are spider rings I picked up at the dollar store. The photo mats are cut at 4.25" x 6.25", 3.25" x 5 .25" and 2.25" x 2.25.
 
 

The spider web is cut at 5 3/4" out of vellum paper.  I only glued in the center of the web and that is where I also attached the spider.



 The bat border is cut a 2 1/8".  I added black rhinestones for his eyes i just didn't like the look of the wiggly eyes on the bats.


Happy Haunting is cut at 2 1/8" once in orange and then with the shift button in black. I cut the ring part off of the spiders and glued to each side of the saying.

Thanks for stopping by.  If you missed any of the 12 Days of Halloween click here.

Recipe:
Paper: DCWV cardstock, orange, green and black; Stampin' Up - Vellum
Ink: Colorbox - orange
Cricut Cartridges: Paper Doll Dress Up, MS Seasonal 
Misc: black rhinestones, spider rings, adhesive.


No comments: