Monday, October 22, 2012

A Good Day

This weeks Glitter Girls Adventure is about your favorite color.  As I watched the video I love how she used the photo paper on her layout. For my challenge I'm using the color green and including two different photo papers. I picked my last sheet of grass paper and the blurry close up of blades of grass - at least that's what I call it.



 I matted the close up blades of grass onto a golden rod colored paper then everything on top of the blades of grass.  Everything is inked with black ink.

I made a couple of pennants out of scraps of red, white and blue paper since that is the twins color.  I rolled them onto toothpicks and attached with pop up dots.  The "good game" was cut out of the Guy Stack and added to the layout with foam tape.  It just hides the people in the stands. 

 
I used the letter stickers at the bottom of the picture banner and made a simple vellum sleeve wrapped with twine to hold the game day ticket.  To finish I stamped the date then punched and wrapped with twine and attached it to the side.

Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this in the Glitter Girl Adventure #42

Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Recipe:
Paper: DCWV - The Photo Real Stack 3 - Grass paper and background paper, The Guy Stack -journal spot and "game time"; The Girls Paperie - On Holiday collection - Travel Ticking  - green pattern paper for banner; Little Yellow Bicycle - Autumn Bliss Collection - Bronze Brocade;  Unknown cardstock - red, blue, cream scraps for pennants, goldenrod; Stampin' Up - vellum
Ink: VersaMagic - Midnight Black
Stamp: K& Company - Date Smash stamp
Alphabet stickers - Pink Paislee Expressions Whimsies in Chocolate
Punch: Stampin' Up - Word Window
Misc.: Adhesive, foam tape, pop up dots, twine, colored toothpicks, hot glue gun

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Love this, love all the layers and the photo on the cut with the title. TFS