Friday, October 12, 2012

Unity Challenge - Pennants and Banners

 The Unity Challenge this month is Pennants and Banners.  I used the Martha Stewart All Occasions Cricut cartridge to cut out the banners. 



The stamp is from the June 2011 Kit of the Month {all smiles}.  I used a Die to cut out the image after I stamped onto white cardstock.  I add a sheer ribbon and bow to the front of the card.  The banners are on pop up dots with the twine hot glued to the back of them.


After I had my card all put together I then stamped the image again on the white mat on the inside with out inking it again.  I wanted the image and I wanted to be able to write over it and see it.

To see the Unity WCMD Challenge cards 2 - 5 click here.
To see the Unity WCMD Challenge cards 1 and 5 -8 click here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Scraps from my desk
Stamp: Unity June 2011 Kit of the Month {all smiles}
Ink: Versa Magic - Red Magic
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Standard Circles
Cricut: Martha Stewart All Occasions
Misc.: 7/8 sheer ribbon, pop up dots, adhesive, twine

No comments: