Saturday, December 1, 2012

6x6 Merry Christmas Mini Album

The 6x6 Mini Album is a great project when you have some left over papers.  The chip board center is from a cereal box. I paper pieced the front of the album to get the tree and Merry Christmas where I wanted them.  I then added a little bit of lace under Merry Christmas to help hide one of my cuts.



The photo mats are cut from the Accent Essentials at 4 1/8" from blue cardstock.  I inked around the edges with VersaMagic Aegean Blue.

I punched the bird from a scrap of blue cardstock and inked around all the pieces. The ornament is also punched from a scrap of off white cardstock.  Instead of using a stamp as a the decoration on the ornament I used a piece of decorated tape.   I have pop up dots behind the bird, wings and ornaments.

From a scrap of red  cardstock I punched the Swirling Lace.  To finish off I used a piece of blue pom pom ribbon and Stampin' Up 1/2" ribbon stitched poly. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Recipe:
Paper: Pattern Paper: DCWV Holiday Collection - The Christmas Stack; Cardstock Scraps in Blue, red and off white. 
Punches: Stampin' Up - Ornament Punch, Two Step Bird Punch; Martha Stewart - Swirling Lace edge punch
Ribbon: Stampin' Up - Stitched Poly 1/2" - Pear Pizzaz for binding and inside, scrap of white lace for front, scraps of blue pom pom for inside.
Ink: VersaMagic Aegean Blue
Cricut Cartridge: Accent Essentials
Misc.: Adhesive, pop up dots, designer tape, chipboard

No comments: