Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Anniversary

I need to take to the office an Anniversary card for one of my co-workers and found this card.  I haven't used the Paper Lace cartridge before but now have several ideas so watch for upcoming projects.   I started by welding the shadow featured together then arranging the circles and design element onto my card. 


I stamped and embossed the white flowers then stamped the leaves and hand cut them out.  The tag is from the Heritage cartridge and sized to fit onto the card in Design Studio.  I added a piece of lace to the background and layered everything onto top. 


I cut two extra red circles and two white circles for the inside of the card as I need plenty of room for well wishes.  I stamped the leaf from Fabulous Florets a couple of times on each white circle.  All of the edges are inked with Vintage Photo.


Since my card is fat from all the layers and pop up dots my envelope needs to be able to accommodate this.  I used Wild Card to cut my envelope on a piece of scrap paper, folded it up and made sure I could slide the card easily in and out before I cut into my DSP.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Recollections - Kraft; DCWV - Dark Pink; Basic Grey Kissing Booth "Oh Darling" - Green Circle; My Minds Eye Bloom & Grow "Bloom) - Pink Circle; Pink Paislee "Enchanting" - stamped flowers; Unknown - green  - stamped leaves; Crate Paper Cottage Collection} "Bouquet" - Envelope
Stamps: Stampin' Up - Fabulous Florets and Texture Roller; Close To My Heart - Say it in Style
Ink: Versa mark Ink; Stampin' Up - Old  Olive and Soft Suede; Distress Ink: Vintage Photo
Embossing Powder: White
Pearls: Stampin' Up - Pretties Kit
Cricut Cartridge: Paper Lace, Heritage, Wild Card
Misc.: Adhesive, pop up dots, Button, Jute, scrap piece of lace, white seam binding

No comments: