Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sew Suite

Today is the last day of February and I have a few more cards that I made for the Use Every Stamp 2013 Challenge.

I pulled out a stamp set that I haven't had a change to use yet - Stampin' Ups Sew Suite to make a few cards that I will take with me to Quilt Camp this summer.


First up I used the sewing machine from the set stamping it onto pink paper and cutting it out.  I have pop up dots behind it.  I also wrapped the spool with embroidery floss.

 
I matted the inside with another piece of cream card stock and a piece of the floral pattern paper. 


I stamped the pin cushion onto red card stock and the spool onto tam.  I wrapped embroidery floss around the spool and used glossy accents on the pin heads.  I added a rhinestone to each banner and made fake stitching around the card.

To finish off the inside I added another mat with a piece of the pattern paper at the bottom.

For the month of February I have used:
11 different stamp sets
7 different Cricut Cartridges. 

This made:
2 Mini Albums
20 cards
14 Valentine Holders

Recipe:
Paper: Card stock: Recollections - off white; Pattern paper - unknown scraps
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Sew Suite and Whimsical Words
Ink: Stazon - Jet Black
Misc.: Adhesive, pop up dots, DCM Floss, button, rhinestones, glossy accents

No comments: