Monday, March 18, 2013

Congrats

Hi every one, today I'm the designer at A Card A Day blog, thanks for joining me and we are making Congratulation Cards this week.

 
 
I started by misting my doily then drying it with the heat gun. I wrapped this around my card front to the back of the card front. I then added a small sheer ribbon to the side of the card. I stamped one of the doilies from the Delicate Doily stamp set, embossed it with Wild Wasabi and cut it out.  I layered on top of this a couple of flowers and a button tied with embroidery floss.
 
                                          
 
On the inside I cut a strip of the same Desigher paper and used my Cricut to cut two Congrats out of red and black card stock. 
         
                                         
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to come back to see what our designer's have to inspire you and enter the challenges.
 
 
Recipe:
Paper: DCWV - The Stack 6; Recollections red, white and black
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Delicate Doilies
Ink: Distress Ink -Dried Marigold; Versamark Ink
Embossing Powder: Stampin' Up - Wild Wasabi
Glimmer Mist: Peach Delight
Misc.: flowers, button, black embossing powder, offray sheer ribbon,

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful card and I just love the vibrant colors and making the doily work for you. Nice card for use of that type of background. TFS