Thursday, June 20, 2013

Just Because

Hi everyone, today I'm continuing the Just Because theme at Card A Day Blog.  For todays card I used the sketch from Mojo Monday and the Technique from Splitcoast Stampers.

I started by stamping my image onto white card stock and trimming it down. I colored the image in then matted it onto black card stock.    I then layered this onto the background paper.  From the silver paper I used the Double Arches border and topped this with a piece of black seam binding.  I made the yellow ruffled ribbon by stringing on yellow pony beads. I have a lot of pony beads so I will have to do this technique more often.


Thanks for stopping by.

Entered into the following challenges:
Splitcoast Stampers - Technique Monday - Ruffled embellished ribbons
Mojo Monday - sketch Challenge 298

Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock - Recollections - White, Black  and Gray; DCWV - Silver, Lemon Flower Stack
Stamp: Unity Kit of the Month February 2012 {lucky to have you}
Ink: VersaMagic - Midnight Black
Markers: Bic - Yellow Blaze, Moonstone Yellow, Cloud Nine Gray, Tropical Teal, Woody Brown, Honey Brown, Forest Green, Key Lime
Martha Stewart - Double Arches
Misc.: Adhesive, yellow pony beads yellow seam binding and black seam binding

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Real pretty card, I really like the textures too. TFS