Friday, January 17, 2014

Icons for Work

My Creative Classroom is hosting a free workshop this year called My Creative Life 2014 and the My Creative Life 2014 blog.  So the first topic is electronic die cutting machines.

I needed to make some icons for everyone at work and this is I came up with.


I asked everyone what they wanted to represent them and this is how it turned out. 
Top to Bottom are: A Skate and Soccer ball, Scuba Mask, Yarn and Crochet Hook, Golf  ball, Kittens and a Horse.  I have them pop dotted onto a sheet protector.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Various Unknown scraps of Cardstock
Cricut Cartridges: Country Life, Kate's ABC's, Nate's ABC's, Paper Dolls for Everyday, Sports Mania, WinterWoodland
Misc.: Adhesive, pop up dots, Zig glue pen, Colorbox Orange Ink.

No comments: