Friday, February 7, 2014

Deer Tags - Christmas Card Challenges

At the Christmas Card Challenges blog they have a tag challenge going on.  We can never have to may tags so I pulled out some of my scraps to create a few guy tags as I can never have to many guy tags.


I started by tracing around a shipping tag onto some cardstock and cutting it out.  I then pulled out some Christmas paper, distressed it, inked it and added to the front of my tag.  I used the Deer from the Birch Tree Accessories and die cut a few of them and inked the edges.

 
The "let it snow" is another Unity stamp and this was stamped then cut out. Keeping things consistent I inked around the edges with the distress ink.  I have them up a zot to add a little bit of dimension.  I used wet glue on this and they are buckling a little but a day under a book with have them flat.  To finish off the top I added some embroidery yarn.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Recollections - Kraft and white, Bright and Jolly stack (white snowflake paper); DCWV - The Christmas Stack (stripe paper); Unknown tan and orange (deer)
Stamp: Unity Kit of the Month September 2013 {happiness has no limit}
Ink: Distress Ink - Vintage Photo; Versa Magic - Aegean Blue and Pearlescent Ivy
Die: Taylored Expressions - Birch Tree Accessories
Misc.: Adhesive, zots, distress tool, embroidery yarn, scissors, Cuttlebug

No comments: