Thursday, June 19, 2014

8x8 Mini Album

Well I finally finished it.  I wasn't quite sure if I was just going to finish it or just leave some blank pages for Katie to finish.  The Album is an 8x8 album with the 8x8 pages and the 2x4 and 4x6 pages in between the 8x8 pages.



 
I used the last of the DCWV's Citrus Stack which I had included in my June Counterfeit Kit.  Then I found on sale the Citrus Stack's matching cardstock and picked that up.  I was going to just include cardstock but I really love how this turned out with the matching cardstock.
 




Each page is inked with Vintage Photo.  I did some samples of blue, red orange and yellow but decided on the Vintage Photo as not every page has the same colors in it.



I pulled out my punches to decorate each page with so not every page is exactly the same.  There is lots of room for her to journal.




So here is just a sampling of the 42 pages that are in this album. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - June
5 - 12x12 Layout
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layout
2 - 6x8 - project life
1 - 8x8 Album - 22 - 8x8 pages and  20 - 2x6 and 4x6 pages
Recipe:
Paper: Counterfeit Kit - DCWV - Citrus Stack and Citrus Cardstock Stack: Added to Kit - Recollections white cardstock
Ink: Tim HOltz - Vintage Photo
Punches: Stampin' Up - Decorative Label, Tag, Scallop Trim Border, Eyelet Border, Designer label;
Martha Stewart - Scallop Circle, Cherish Border. and Eyelet Lace Border
Misc.: Adhesive, Scraps of Ribbon, Tiny attacher and Zots

3 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Wow! It's a great feeling to get something like that accomplished well done :) I agree the cardstock for this pad works so well with the patterns too. Very festive

Angela Toucan said...

beautiful album

Virginia said...

wow that is gorgeous!