Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy Mail

I've got another layout for you today.  I'm using my Counterfeit Kit - Summer Collage with the second set of papers, for a layout for my oldest son. 


In with the Travel Kit are a couple of frames and I thought I would incorporate them into my layout.  I have one of them tucked behind with the "adventure" showing.  I went with blue background paper to help highlight the Girl Scout Cookies that the guys are holding. 


I used a brown sharpie to draw around each of the pages to add a little bit of dimension.  I also used an embossing folder on this layout for some added texture.


Counterfeit Kit Challenge - August Summer Collage
6  - 12x12 Layouts
6 - 12x12 Layouts (1000th Blog Post Challenge Kit)

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Counterfeit Kit -Travel Page Kit - Circle brown paper; DCWV - Blue and kraft; Added to kit: Unknown Scraps of tan, blue pattern and burlap paper
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug Folder - Stars
Misc.: Adhesive, Adventure frame - Travel paper kit, Brown sharpie and vinyl letters

6 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Looks fantastic! I love that photo!

Susanne said...

All those papers have such interest. Nicely done.

Tina Campbell said...

perfect paper to go with that great picture, love the layering on the layout :)

Virginia said...

Fab layout!

Lisa said...

love all those layers and the pen outline works really well. the blue background is perfect for that winner of a photo

Margie said...

Love the color palette-that blue paper that looks like tiles is so pretty!