Monday, December 15, 2014

Altered Journals for Christmas - Continuation

I made a stop yesterday at Staples on my way home.  I was picking up some Photo paper and found this mini writing pads.  The are 3 1/2" x 5 1/4". They are the perfect size for me to use some of the scraps on from the Altered Journals that I made for hubby.




November Counterfeit Kit:
4 - 12x12 Layouts
1 - 8 1/2 x 11
2 - Photo Tracking Altered Notebooks
5 - Set of Christmas Journals, Note Pads, and Post-It- Note holders


Thanks for stopping by

Recipe:
Paper: November counterfeit Kit: DCWV - Garden Party Stack and Ultimate Premium Stack
Punch: Stampin'  Up - Word Window Punch
Misc.: Adhesive, Brayer, Composition Books, Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper1/4" and 1/2",  Junior Pad 5" x 8", Post It Notes 3"x3", Ribbon Scraps, Scissors and Score Board

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Great idea !