Sunday, January 25, 2015

Ice Storm

Since I finished my papers in the Counterfeit Kit for January I'm working on a few of my last years kits that I haven't taken apart.  I normally have a plan of what pictures I want to scrap when I pull my papers so I want to finish up a few of those pages.

First up is another layout using my October Counterfeit Kit. I had a kind of a large kit that month.


I did a bit of distressing on this layout and kept the embellishments to a minimum - just the foam stickers, DIY enamel dots and a little fringe trim.


Counterfeit Kit Challenge - October
7 - 12x12 pages
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 pages
2 - Binder Dividers

Thanks for stopping by.


Recipe:
Paper: October Counterfeit Kit: The Girls Paperie - News Print Stripe; DCWV - The Chalkboard Stack, Ultimate Premium Stack, Heirloom Stack, the Everyday Essentials Stack; Recollection - Red Cardstock
Misc.: Adhesive, DIY Enamel Dots,  Fringe Trim

5 comments:

Virginia said...

Lovely layout and fab piccies

Tina Campbell said...

Cool layout and congrats to you for killing your January kit you've been busy :) Yep the dog drawer I bought lots of dog paper when we got the boys that it was best to just put it in one drawer :)

Susanne said...

Nice job, I love the white titling, makes me think icy!

Laura said...

Love that cream flowery paper :)

Janine Rachau said...

Love this format of layout with the title down the side of the pictures. Great page!