Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Winter Wonder

I had a few scraps left over from the pervious layouts so I decided to see if I could use them to make another 2 pages for each album.


 
I used a distressing tool I haven't used in a long time for the distress border. I outlined around it with the same marker I used on the previous pages.
 


The chipboard, stickers and rhinestones were included in the kit.


For the first page I put the embellishments in a cluster to save on space.


I didn't shrink down the photo mats this time. I figured he could layer on a couple of pictures or use the smaller one for journaling.

Thanks for stopping by.

February Counterfeit Kit "Steppin' Out"
4 - 12x12 Layouts
4 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
Recipe:
February Counterfeit Kit "Steppin' Out"
Paper: The paper Studio "Winter Wonderland" Page Kit's; Recollections - white cardstock
Ink: Versamark - Aegean blue; Stampin' Up - Not Quite Navy
Punch: Stampin' Up - 2 1/2 Circle punch
Misc.: Adhesive, Bic mark it - Tranquil Turquoise, Roller dots, Distress Tool

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Good way to use an old kit :) very nice balanced layout

Lisa said...

What a great use of scraps and the little cluster is perfect.