Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Beautiful

Today's layouts are using my Counterfeit Kit Set 5 which includes the paper pad from Colorbok  in Truffle. This set of papers has 20 papers and no two are alike. It is a challenge making two page layouts. To accomplish this I used white cardstock for the back of my layouts and bringing a piece of each pattern paper over to the other side so the pages look like they go together.


 I made a couple of small pockets to hold journaling tags or memorabilia. "Beautiful"
is from the small circle alpha in the paper pad.


I pulled out my Cuttlebug to cut a few feathers out of craft foam and used them on both sides of the layouts.


The feathers are on Zots and are positions so that the pictures can be tucked in behind them. I used foam tape on the small photo so that the mini envelope and tag can slide in and out.

Thanks for stopping by.
August Counterfeit Kit:
14 -12x12 Layouts
4 - 8 1/2x11 Layouts
2 - Cards
2 - DIY Mini Album - in progress
1 - Mini Album - 6x6

Recipe:
August 2016 Counterfeit Kit:
Paper:  Colorbok - Truffle, White and Tan Cardstock
Die: .Cuttlebug - Feathers and Arrows
Misc.: Adhesive, buttons, Cuttlebug, Fiskars 1/8" circle punch, Foam Tape, Hemptique cord, Distress Ink - gathered twigs and zots

2 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Oooo... love those feathers - so smart to pop them to be able to position your photos behind!

Susanne said...

Foam feathers, there is an idea I need to implement. Nice krafty pages!