Tuesday, August 30, 2016

DIY Mini Album - a few more pages

I snapped a few more pages from my DIY Mini album.   I made an accordion pocket for right side. I have a folded gusset on the pocket part on the right side to give it a little bit more room.


I have various sizes of pages inside along with an envelope. I've stamped and colored them and used the Quote stack on a page.


I had a scrap piece of acetate that I made a pocket out of,
 
 
then made a quick page to put inside it.  I kind of messed up on this one, I had punched the holes for my binding at the beginning of the month and had to add a piece because of the acetate.
 
 
 
So I have a little bit of a gusset on the outside of the page, but it works. Besides only I know that I messed this one up (now you do too).
 
 Thanks for stopping by.
August Counterfeit Kit:
14 -12x12 Layouts
4 - 8 1/2x11 Layouts
2 - Cards
2 - DIY Mini Album - in progress
1 - Mini Album - 6x6


Recipe:
Paper: Scraps of cardstock, Pattern paper Pre Punched or Die Cut borders, Bind- It- All -"O" wires
and Bind-It-All. 
DCWV Quote Stacks- "Cardstock Stickers - Anniversary", "Rub on - Friendship" and "Vellum Friendship"
Stamps - Unity Stamp Kit of the Month and Heidi Swapp Various Mini Brads
Punches - Stampin' Up - round Tab, Ticket, Corner Rounder 
DIY embellishments.
Various Jute, Floss and ribbon



No comments: