Tuesday, August 30, 2016

DIY Mini Album Finished

I finally put my DIY Mini albums together. I stamped a card and a tag for the bag. These are also colored in with Sharpies.



I divided the pages into two piles and made a couple of covers using more left over pattern paper, punched the holes and bound them together.


There is plenty of room for her to add photo's, journal and memorabilia that she wants to. They were delivered today so hopefully she likes them. 

I had a lot of fun putting this one together. I did a lot of stamping and coloring, added quite a few quotes from the Quote Stacks and a lot of pages.

 Thanks for stopping by.

August Counterfeit Kit:
14 -12x12 Layouts
4 - 8 1/2x11 Layouts
2 - Cards
2 - DIY Mini Album - in progress
1 - Mini Album - 6x6


Recipe:
Paper: Scraps of cardstock, Pattern paper Pre Punched or Die Cut borders, Bind- It- All -"O" wires
and Bind-It-All. 
DCWV Quote Stacks- "Cardstock Stickers - Anniversary", "Rub on - Friendship" and "Vellum Friendship"
Stamps - Unity Stamp Kit of the Month and Heidi Swapp Various Mini Brads
Punches - Stampin' Up - round Tab, Ticket, Corner Rounder 
DIY embellishments.
Various Jute, Floss and ribbon

No comments: