Wednesday, February 8, 2017

February Counterfeit Kit

the February Counterfeit Kit Challenge is up and it was a hard one for me.  The Inspiration Kit is from Scrapdelight, they have a Scrap Kit, Planner Kit, Pocket Pages Kit and Embellishment Kit.



It's a beautiful kit but really light colors. I love the flowers that were on the paper and can handle the cameras but I had a hard time with the light lavender and light mint.

Here is my February Going Big Kit

DCWV Ultimate Premium Stack - Winter has the light lavender color or as close to it as I can get. I've had this stack for quite a while so it would be nice to get it out of my stash.


We R Memory Keepers - Typecast - paper , Labels and Notepad, I've got the dark blue going on here with a bit of light minty green.


Color Bok Delilah, Creative Imaginations - Buttercup, Pink Paislee House of Three "Words". I pulled the Color Bok (first two papers) because of the flowers, the Creative Imagination was because of the yellow it had words that will work well with a Valentine's Day layout. The last paper I've had in my stash forever - it has both words and some of the light purple color.

 
 
I've pulled in a mini kit for Valentine's Day Scrapping. The paper is from The Paper Studio - Four Seasons and a few unknown scraps that I thought would go well. I have some Jolee's stickers - Heart Pieces, Paperie Rouge Journaling Spots, unknown fabric tabs and unknown Love rhinestones.  I always make the guys a few containers of goodies and cards so this will be good for them.
 
 
 
With the flower paper in the Inspiration Kit I have just a few sheets left over from the Stampin' Up Beyond the Garden so I'm adding this to my February Kit. I also pulled the stamp set - Fabulous Florets and the embossing folder - Flower Garden.
 
 
 
My last set of papers are from Amy Tangerine Stitched. It is mostly bits and pieces but there are a few full sheets, one of them being of cameras.
 

 
 I've pulled a few embellishments and put them into the IRIS Divider
 
I left the ones I didn't use last month and added a few more to the tray. The mini Color Box inks are all light colors that with go with the lighter colors for this month. I added a few more square tiles and acrylic pieces with the word "love", Chipboard Elements, more ribbon, K&I heart felt pieces and enamel pieces
 

Now I'm planning on adding cardstock as needed along with whatever I decide to cut with my Silhouette. I also have a few more stamps I will add, I'm just not sure which camera stamp to include along with which stamps I'll pull in for cards.

4 comments:

Susanne said...

You've included some really pretty things there, enjoy!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute kit Cindy, looking forward to seeing you using it too

Julene Matthews said...

My goodness you've found lots to play with there! Fantastic kit Cindy.

Clair said...

Really love each of the 'add-on' kits that you created! x