Friday, October 12, 2018

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1 - Selfie and Scrappy Superpower

The Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1 is all about our Scrappy Superpowers.  So what kind do are you? Are you a Fussy Cutting Queen, a Layering Lady or a Digi Diva?  As for me, I love the layering of the bits and pieces and I love to stamp and then fussy cut them.



In my October Counterfeit Kit - Fun Stuff I included a lot of stamps to make my own embellishments. I had pulled stamps that had hearts, flowers, branches bird and labels. On this layout I stamped one of the smaller hearts onto the pink and green pattern papers. I had to clear emboss the image on the green paper as it is a slick paper and this keeps its from smudging.


I added the large arrow around my picture to create a frame and cut out the leaves from the pattern paper under the pink heart.

I was using a piece of acetate to figure out a stamp placement for a card, then decided to
 add that to the layout.  So I re-stamped and used clear embossing powder to set it.


Be sure to stop by the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog to see what everyone else's Scrappy Superpower is.

We love seeing your work, so be sure to share your kits and projects with us. You can do this by using the Link-Up page on the blog, posting the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook Community Group or on Instagram (you can find us @counterfeitkitchallenge and share with #counterfeitkitchallenge). 

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Papers: DCWV - Taj Mahal Stack, Cherry Art - Girl Power, Jen Hadfield - Best of,  various scraps of cardstock and 6x6 papers and a piece of transparency
Ink: distress ink - black soot
Misc.: Adhesive, Clear Embossing Powder, Enamel Dots, Heart Punch and Zots


1 comment:

Becca Sadler said...

Love the vibrancy of your layout, Cindy! Wonderful!!!