Saturday, July 4, 2020

July 2020 Forgeries on the Fourth


Here's the Inspriation kit we are using this month from The Lily Pad called Garden Party.

Here are the papers:





I included in my kit a few stamp sets from Papertrey Ink. Today I'm using the Tabbed stamp and die. I thought the Tabs at the top of the embellishment kit would be easy to recreate. I stamped my sentiments a couple of times and die cut several of the tabs in white and black. I punched the white one with a mini bird punch (from Michaels dollar spot years ago) . The first one I punched it backwards so I turned it over and placed a piece of black cardstock behind it. The second one was punched on the wrong part of the tab, I placed a piece of black cardstock behind it. I learned that the mini punch does not go far enough in on the paper to punch it out of the tab. So I punched a black bird and glued it on. Finally one how I wanted it.


I fell in love with the flower journaling card in the Pocket Card kit. I pulled the large stamp from Unity Stamp Company - June 2020 KOTM {change the world)
 and stamped it on white and off white cardstock in black ink. The white cardstock I can turn into tags or use as a journaling spot. The off white ones I fussy cut to use as embellishments or use as photo corners. I heat embossed the one on the black cardstock with white embossing powder and cut it out.


I then made a few pocket cards for my kit. I pulled out the Papertrey Ink stamp and die set - Slide Frame and die cut a couple of the slide frames from my used wedding album kit that was included in my Lovely Day Kit.  I made just a few as I can always make more as I'm scrapping.

Check out the Counterfeit Kit Bog to see the rest of the forgeries.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: