Saturday, August 1, 2020

August 2020 Counterfeit Kit Reveal and Blog Hop - CKC August 2020 - Dreamer

Hi everyone, today is the reveal of our August Counterfeit Kit Challenge and Tina is the Master Forger picking the kit this month. She picked the Hip Kit August 2019 Main Kit and says "a pretty purple, blue pink and yellow kit, which seems like the colors are still a hit with kits too other than the the added purple. Myself the 1st thing that came to mind is Sparkle City from Shimelle:)"


Hip Kit's August 2019 Main Kit and can be found here:


There is also a Unboxing Video here.

Our Gust Designer is Gina McLeod, on the administrators of Bash Your Scrapbook Stash Facebook group, We did a thing with them last year. She is found on Instagram here. Please stop by and check out her inspiration kit. The full Blog Hop is at the bottom of this post.

Here is my Counterfeit Kit starting with the papers - CKC August 2020 - Dreamer.  




I've got a little bit of everything paper wise in my kit this month. I start and stop with a DIY paper to replace the Pink Paislee - Truly Grateful Paper #6. Then I have Basic Grey - Color Me Silly "401 Imagine", Webster's Pages - Love Story "Better Together" ; Yellow Cardstock; Bella Blvd  - Hello Beautiful "Thanks a Bunch"'; DCWV - Lemon Flower Stack (2011) - Yellow pattern paper'; Jen Hadfield - Chasing Adventures paper pad (2018) - blue; Unknown Blue Grid paper;  Jen Hadfield - Chasing Adventures paper pad (2018) - flower paper; American Crafts - DIT Shop (2013) - Blue Jean paper; We R Memory Keepers (2016) - Typecast paper pad - Blue Ledger; Jen Hadfield - Simple Life paper pad  (2016) - flower paper; unknown Pink Grid paper;  Jen Hadfield - Chasing Adventures paper pad (2018) - Teal and green polka dots; Jen Hadfield - Best of (2016) Ledger paper;  Jen Hadfield - Patio Party (2017) paper pad - Flower and blue polka dot paper; Craft Smith - Sweet Mint paper pad (unknown); Jen Hadfield - Heart of Home (2017) paper pad - next three sheets - Pink and white polka dots, woodgrain and pink and white floral paper.

Next I have a few paperer from DCWV - Photo Real Stack 3 (2009; Me and My Big Ideas  Value Paper pad (unknown) and an Unknown MOD paper, white cardstock, scraps of colored cardstock and vellum. I'm using these for my forgery papers.




I'm including a variety of used embellishment packs that I would like to finish them off or at least be able to combine them onto one sheet.


Jen Hadfield - Simple Life (2016) foil phrase stickers, Simple Life (2016) cardstock stickers, Patio Party thickers, Along the Way (2018) ephemera; Simple Life (2016) ephemera, Heart of Home;  Making Memories - whimsy (2008) journaling stickers; Sticko (2016) Blue Foil Small Alphabets:
Heidi Swapp - Clear Stickers (2016), Puffy Stickers (2015) in Gold and Pink; Amy Tangerine - Hustle and Heart (2017) ephemera; Pink Paislee - Pick-Me- Up (2017) ephemera. Of course I have blue and white pom pom trim, buttons, rhinestones and enamel dots, a few wood veneer pieces and random chipboard. I have butterflies, leaves and birds that I've punched or die cut left over from other layouts or projects.


and 



I've included a few different stamps for the frame shapes, lots of border punches and shape punches.
 

Then I included a card and pocket kit. Heidi Swapp's Stories by the Month for August had the perfect colors for this kit so I added it in  along with a few 6x8 sheets from an unknown paper pad, remnants of Deja Views fresh  print Mango 8x8  paper pad and Studio18 (2011) Butterfly Garden stickers.

I will be adding in cardstock as I need it and alphabet dies or stickers when I actually make a title. Your next stop on the hop is Julene and the full hop is listed below. 

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the "just the Gist" then on the 4th were we have Forgeries on the Fourth. We love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can use our Monthly Link- Up page on the Blog, or post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitschallenge or tag us by using #counterfeitkit challenge and #ckcaugust2020).

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Wonderful looking kit Cindy :) I love the choice of punches you added to it too

Tara O said...

This is beautiful!! I love all of your kit items! I can' wait to see what you create.

Julene Matthews said...

Your kit has a boho indie vibe and I like all your bright papers. Enjoy your kit this month!

LCSmithSAVED said...

A big beautiful kit with such a gorgeous paper selection (always my fave supply.) Genius surprise move to include the border punches!

Clair said...

What a fantastic kit lovely lady!