Saturday, September 12, 2020

Helping Grandpa

 For Challenge #1 on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog is all about using a grid on your layout. Here is the Pinterest link for grid ideas.   I'm using my CKC September 2020 - Summertime Cheers kit paper set #3 for my layout. 


I pulled the Kraft Cardstock, Carta Bella - The Great Outdoors "3x4 Journaling cards" (back side which is the stripe paper 2016) and DCWV - Timeless Texture Stack (2008?) along with white cardstock.


My grid is a smaller grid on the 12x12 paper and its toward the bottom of the paper. I trimmed down the Kraft cardstock and used a light green paper for the mat. The photo determined the size of my grid - The height of the photo is the height of the grid and the width is double the width of the photo. I made a vellum banner behind the title as it was just blending into the back ground paper.  



I pulled in my bird border punch and the gear punch for some embellishments on this page. 

Thanks for stopping by and hop on over to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog and Facebook group to see more inspiration.


2 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Love the white space approach with your grid! Who makes that 💕 bird border punch?

cinmfoster said...

Leslie the name of the bird punch is Birds on a wire from Martha Stewart