Monday, October 4, 2021

Forgeries on the Fourth

 I'm running behind on my Forgeries on the Fourth for October.

I included in my Counterfeit Kit for October the stitched heart dies, heart punches, heart stamps and some pre punched or die cut circles and hearts from scraps of paper. 

   I liked the Pinkfresh Studio - Keeping it Real "A little Chaos Paper" but knew I would not use it as is as a background paper. I would either cut it up for matting or punch the shapes out.  

My version uses some of the pre punched circle shapes. I used white cardstock for my background and glued my circles where I thought I would like them position for my pictures.

 Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC October 2021 - Fun Stuff
Tools from my CKC October 2021 - Fun Stuff Kit.

No comments: