Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Forgeries on the Fourth

 This month Leslie is dipping into a different type of kit. the August Cherry Box from a Cherry on Top!  Here is a reminder of what the kit looks like. 



 Loved the 12x12 laser cut paper and I knew I could use a couple my punches and dies to make some of the embellishments.

The punches I used are: Martha Stewart: Scallop 3 dot, Loops, and Swirling Lace. I pulled out some scrap paper and punched then white and kraft cardstock. The die set I included this month is Torn edges which I thought would be a great photo mat or layering piece and the Spellbinders Contemporary Hearts Border and the Lattice border. These are two sets I have  not used in years and I need to decide if I am keeping or getting rid of.

Then I decided to look at a my Cricut Cartridges and pulled a few off of the Paper Lace Cartridge.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the rest of Forgeries on the Fourth at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the rest of Forgeries on the Fourth at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge.

No comments: