Thursday, January 12, 2023

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1 - Sletch It!

 Welcome to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1. Just a reminder we are using Hip Kit Club - December 2022 for our Inspiration this month. 

Here is a look at the papers and embellishments 

Challenge #1

Challenge #1
Challenge #1 is to use this Page Maps Sketch. This sketch was featured in the Scrapbook Cards Today Magazine here - 

This sketch was featured in the Scrapbook Cards Today Magazine here - https://scrapbookandcardstodaymag.typepad.com/scrapbook_cards_today_blo/2010/02/project-12-
january-reveal-march-sketch.html.


For my layout I pulled out the sheet of Echo Park - Celebrate Winter "Mittens" and added the Simple Stories "Wood $ Gingham Basics (2017) and scraps of Black Cardstock and a Red journal lined paper from DCWV paper pad.


I stuck closely to the sketch while making my layouts. I trimmed my photos down to the same size as the sketch and matted them onto the black cardstock.
 

I pulled the elements from the various die cuts I included in my kit and added in a large felt snowflake on the right-hand side of the layout. I thought the boy die cut fit perfectly on this page for my grandson. And honestly why save it.

I pulled off a couple of the tags added twine and then used foam tape for the house. The picture was taken before Christmas of this year. We had Mr. D for a couple of days while Mom and Dad were getting a few things done at their house. 

Thanks for Stopping by and don't forget to stop by the Blog to see what everyone did for Challenge #1.

No comments: