Sunday, May 5, 2024

iNSD Layout 1 - Happy memories

 Layout one for iNSD I picked washi, acrylic paint, ribbon, black cardstock base and pocket cards to include on my layout. I am using page kit #1.


I already had the photo the cardstock and paint in my CKC May 2024 - Waiting for Summer. I had no idea which of the 5 additional supplies I was going to add.

I used a baggie to apply the paint. While it was drying, I matted my photo and laid out the scraps. With two of the 5 items already decided I had to figure out the rest. The journal card is a the top - Happy Memories, and I will journal when I find the date of the pictures. I added two strips of washi next to the paper border on the side. I found a black and white flower to add to the white and orange flowers, I even used a bottle cap. 


thanks for stopping by.

No comments: