Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Forgeries on the Fourth

 Ourt inspiration kit this month is 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Sunburst collection. Here is a preview of the Kit:







I really like the yellow "Ray of Sunshine" paper, but I do not have this paper.(Vintage Artistry Sunburst - Ray of Sunshine - 49 and Market).


 I find the distress paper hard to use, but this one was calling my name. I pulled out my Cricut cartridge Artbooking and played around with the cut on page 15. 


The set is cut at 3 1/2" - top right, 7 inches middle, and the left side is at 11". 


The left is cut at right side is cut at 8" and the left is at 11". I am cutting them out of white cardstock to use as a template.

After cutting and removing the rays from the first set I thought I should keep the cut-out parts to use for scrap paper. (I did not go back and do this any of the other but the 11" on the left side. 

For my forged paper I used Distress ink in fossilized amber and mustard seed. This paper is for an * 1/2 x 11 layout. I outside the top, so I just extended the ink beyond the border. No can really tell until you lay the stencil on the top.  

Thanks for stopping by


No comments: