Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hugs


The paper is from Summer splash pack. I cut the flower paper 4" x 5 1/4" and the striped paper 2" x 4". Both pieces were edged in brown ink, and the flower paper has fake stitching lines from a Gel pen. I used the Cricut Cartridge Walk In My Garden for the flower and cut four of them 1" and two of each size 1 1/2", and 2" on pink card stock, which were then sponged with Orchid. I also used a gel pen to detail the center. I have no idea who the stickers are from.

Here is the inside of the card. I cut the striped 1" x 4" and edged with orchid ink. Glueded 2 of the 1" size flowers in the center.


Recipe: Paper: Summer Slpash Pack, brown and pink card stock Ink: orchid, brown, Cricut Cartridge: Walk In My Garden Misc: white sticker, glue, sponge, gel pen

No comments: