Wednesday, November 12, 2008

May Autumn's vibrant . . .


colors lend warmth to chilly days is the quote on my November calendar. You can download the word art here. I used Lucida Calligraphy, Italic 24 pt to type this and it is 3x3, but I printed on a 4x6 so I had room for cropping. I used my corner punch straight across the brown paper to create the edging on the saying.

The background paper is from the Rockstar Pack, the rest of the papers are from my scrap pile. I used my Cricut cartridge A Walk in My Garden for the flowers and Doodlecharms for the two types of leaves.

The flowers and leaves were chalked and detailed added with gel pens. Here is a couple close ups of them. I thinly cut green paper to add a little bit of dimension. The stems were free handed.



The small orange flowers in the corner are punched on orange card stock, pressed into a gold ink pad, and embossed with clear embossing powder.

Recipe: Cardstock: Rock Star Stack and scraps Cricut Cartridges: Walk In My Garden, Doodlecharms Misc: Gel Pens, Chalk, golden ink, clear embossing powder, flower punch, decorative corner punch, scissors, glue, pop up dots.

No comments: