Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas and Santa Clause

Edited to add: This links are for 2009


Well I have a few minutes before I have to go to work so I thought I would post a couple of templates I've been working on. I added a black border to the pictures so you would be able to see it on my blog as I have a white background. The first one is Merry Christmas click here to get.


When you insert your picture be sure to put in between the 2009 layer and the Merry Christmas or Santa Clause layer before clipping it together.



And the second one is Santa Claus. I don't get to take pictures of my guys with Santa any more so I took one of a Christmas Ornament I had made a few years ago, like maybe 10 years. Click here for the template.

Both of the templates are made using Photoshop Elements 5.0







No comments: