Saturday, April 25, 2009

License Plate Album

I don't know about you, but there are a few Cricut Cartridges that I think I don't need to buy because I don't need them. A couple of them are: Going Places, Graphically Speaking, and 50 States. My kids are older so no school projects. DS asked me to make an album for his trips he is taking this year and I remember this Album from one I had seen on one the Yahoo Groups. The Bog is Scrapped Lives and the album is called a Travel Portfolio. So when Joann's had their cartridges on sale I sent my DS and DH to the store



I'm making an album for License Plates. I know it sounds funny, but my DS will stop at the junkyards and pick up a couple of plates from each state he's been in, (no I haven't started the other album). The first one he gave me was for Alaska. I Incorporated the State, State Flag, and Name on the page from 50 States and then added a note paper from Graphically Speaking.








I am using binder rings to hold everything together.




Recipe: Cricut: 50 States, Graphically Speaking. Paper: Rock Star Pack, Various scraps for rest Misc: Binder rings, glue, twine, pop up dots

No comments: