Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tiny Feet



poem inspired this layout. I used Photoshop for the quote and printed it out on a piece of 4x6 off white paper. This is from a paper pack I had picked up from Sam's Club that is double sided called Sunburn. It is solid on one side and has a pattern on the other side. The background paper is from the Nana's Nursery Line. I used a sheet of vellum to mute the background paper where the footprints and the poem are as I wanted them to stand out.

Click here for the poem.

Recipe: Paper: Nana's Nursery, Sunburn Paper pack: off white, three colors of pink and blue solid, Vellum
Cricut: New Arrival footprints cut out at 5"
Misc: Ink pink and blue, corner rounder punch, glue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Hybrid Project(s) post on May. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on May. 18, 2009. Thanks again.