Monday, May 11, 2009

More Baby pages.

Here's a couple more pages I made for the baby boy album. I used my Cricut to cut out the heart's (George cartridge) and the flourishes (Home Accents cartridge) for this page. The papers for both layouts are from Me&My Big Ideas and Sunblock and cardstock.. I also used my cuttlebug to emboss the hearts and placed them on pop up dots.




I also used my Cricut to cut out the circle and lettering for this page. The journaling around the circle is another poem and reads: Precious one, So Small So Sweet Dancing in on angel feet Straight from Heaven's brightest star What a miracle you are!



Click here for the word art on 4 x6.

Recipe: Paper: Me&My Big Ideas, Sunblock, cardstock
Cricut: George, All Mixed Up, Home Accents
Misc: Glue, black pen, pop up dots

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Hybrid Project(s) post on May. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on May. 18, 2009. Thanks again.