Monday, May 11, 2009

Tiny Fingers layout

is another one that was inspired from a poem. I was surprised to lean that the New Arrival Cartridge did not have a baby hand on it. I made this one from the hand on the Going Places cartridge and cut the thumb and first finger down using my corner rounder punch.


Click here for the word art.


Recipe: Paper: Nana's Nursery, Sunburn Paper pack, off white, three colors of pink and vellum

Cricut: Going Places hand

Misc: Ink pink, corner rounder punch, glue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Hybrid Project(s) post on May. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on May. 18, 2009. Thanks again.