Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Standing Up

In the Nana's Nursery Baby Girl paper pack is this orange plaid paper. The Baby Girl and Baby Boy paper pack have colors that can be used in the other. I used this paper for both the girl and boy layout and added a sheet of solid card stock for the second page.

I used two different sizes for the photo mats 4 1/2" and 5 1/2". I just love the way the elephants turned out. I used Tags, Bags, Boxes and more to cut the tags and All Mixed Up for the letters. The "UP" is cut at a larger size.



The elephants are cut from the Sunburn paper pack and the face is the solid side of the paper. Since I'm having issues with Design Studio I flipped my paper to have the elephants face the other direction. So I had the solid green face up to cut the elephants body and the striped face up to cut the face out, remember I'm using double sided paper for this.

The blue border is more of the two sided paper. I used a Fiskars punch (another of mom's) to punch one edge and folded over the top. The second pages is just reversed in the way I folded it over.


I thought I needed something behind the elephants and cut a circle. Here's the baby girl pages.






Recipe: Paper: Nana's Nursery Baby Girl, Cardstock -ornage black, white Sunburn paper pack
Circut: All Mixed Up lower cases, New Arrival - Elephant, Tags, Bags, Boxes and More
Misc: Fiskers punch and circle template, glue

No comments: