Thursday, June 4, 2009

Friendship

Here's another card from the Close to My Heart Set. I haven't finished the envelope or the inside of the cards yet.


This time I sanded the Sunflower cardstock, stamped with one of the mini flowers in this set in Sunflower ink and used a small hole punch to punch out the center of some of the mini flowers. I tied the ribbon around the sunflower then glued down. The daisy is stamped in Garden Green with a Hollyhock center, cut out and popped up. Friendship is stamped on the reverse of the sunflower card stock, distressed the edges and sanded. I added two brads to this before gluing down.

Recipe: Close to My Heart Stamp Set:
Paper: Close to My Heart Sunflower, Colonial White
Ink: Sunflower, Garden Green and Hollyhock
Stamps: Close to My Heart - From Me to You
Misc: Grosgrain ribbon, brads, glue, pop up dots, small hole punch

No comments: